cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From raja sekhar <rajsekhar....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Disks created on Live Migration
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 19:48:23 GMT
Hi Andrija,

I have a small doubt here,why the xenserver is creating two root disks.
by default cloudstack will boot from one disk,i manually made it to boot
from another disk by updating volumes table(since two disks are showing
full size) ,now cloudstack is throwing error invalid uuid supplied.
any idea?
one thing we have to observe here is cloudstack doesn't know about the
second disk.