cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dan Dong <dongda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More disk space for primary storage.
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 19:22:50 GMT
Hi, Somesh,
  Yes, all the local storage are listed in storage_pool table with e.g:

used_bytes managed  6690078720
capacity_bytes 3886517903360

And
Local storage enabledYes
On dashboard I see:
Primary Storage Allocated: 1.24 TB / 1.79 TB
Local Storage: Allocated: 630.28 GB / 21.21 TB

Confused what this Local Storage are used for?

Cheers,
Dan