cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dan Dong <dongda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More disk space for primary storage.
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 14:20:16 GMT
The problem is that I can not launch many VMs as the primary storage of 2TB
will be filled quickly.  Why the primary storage could not utilize local
storage on hypervisor nodes? Some other global settings?

system.vm.use.local.storage=true
And I have set to use local storage in my compute offering already.

Local storage enabledYes
On dashboard I see:
Primary Storage Allocated: 1.24 TB / 1.79 TB
Local Storage: Allocated: 630.28 GB / 21.21 TB

Cheers,
Dan