cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Michael Phillips <mphilli7...@hotmail.com>
Subject unused standard vswitches
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 00:17:40 GMT
So I am using cloudstack with esxi as the hypervisor. I am also using advanced network using
vlans for network isolation. As such cloudstack has vmware create a new port group for each
network.  If I wanted to clean up the "unused" port groups can I simply delete them from vmware,
or would I need to do something extra in cloudstack as well? Or is it even necessary to delete
them or will cloudstack reuse the unused port groups if necessary? Hopefully this makes sense.