cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Somesh Naidu <Somesh.Na...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: More disk space for primary storage.
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 21:28:13 GMT
Local Storage is used for UserVM and SystemVM deployment based on the values set for "system.vm.use.local.storage"
and "Local storage enabled". Of course, you need compute offering using local storage as well.

Somesh
CloudPlatform Escalations
Citrix Systems, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Dong [mailto:dongdan39@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 3:23 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: More disk space for primary storage.

Hi, Somesh,
  Yes, all the local storage are listed in storage_pool table with e.g:

used_bytes managed  6690078720
capacity_bytes 3886517903360

And
Local storage enabledYes
On dashboard I see:
Primary Storage Allocated: 1.24 TB / 1.79 TB
Local Storage: Allocated: 630.28 GB / 21.21 TB

Confused what this Local Storage are used for?

Cheers,
Dan