cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rajesh Battala <rajesh.batt...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Unable to start o recreate SysRouter
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 15:47:35 GMT
Hi
I have gone through the log.
There are no free clusters available to create the VR. As there is no resource available hence
its failing to create the VR.
Below is the log snippet.

"2015-03-11 09:48:23,940 DEBUG [c.c.d.FirstFitPlanner] (Work-Job-Executor-47:ctx-ff383436
job-413/job-414 ctx-e2bb23a5) No clusters found after removing disabled clusters and clusters
in avoid list, returning."

Check why the clusters in disabled  state or the hosts not in "UP" state.

Thanks
Rajesh Battala

-----Original Message-----
From: José Egas López [mailto:joseegas@farmaenlace.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 8:36 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Unable to start o recreate SysRouter

Hi all, I'm having problems with de system router, it can not be started, so I restarted the
defaultGuestNetwork, CS created another sysRouter, when I try to start it I get the following:
"Job failed due to exception Unable to create a deployment for VM[DomainRouter|r-40-VM]"
Here is the log:

http://pastebin.com/ymF2BDTH

Please help.