cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Blake Ferkingstad <bferkings...@acentek.net>
Subject RE: API Signing Issue
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2015 16:51:11 GMT
Hi Nux!,

Thanks for the link, we will look into that.

It's just an interesting issue, part of the fun of it though. I will keep working on it and
post any findings.

Thanks,
Blake

-----Original Message-----
From: Nux! [mailto:nux@li.nux.ro]
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 11:35 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: API Signing Issue

You might be able to "bypass" the problem by using the integration port (make sure to firewall
it as it allows non-auth requests), though I'd also be curious for a solution.

https://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.0.0-incubating/html-single/API_Developers_Guide/#enabling-port-8096

Nux!
www.nux.ro