cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Len.Bellemore@alternativenetworks.com" <Len.Bellem...@alternativenetworks.com>
Subject RE: CLoudstack 4.5 cannot delete ISO
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 09:26:47 GMT
Hi Jeff  : )

Yup, that's what I've had to do.  Still seems like a bug...

Cheers
Len

-----Original Message-----
From: Geoff Higginbottom [mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com]
Sent: 17 March 2015 17:00
To: <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: CLoudstack 4.5 cannot delete ISO

Hi Ken,

I'm sure I've seen this before and I have just updated the DB to mark it as removed/inactive
(note newer versions use the status column in the db rather than the removed column)

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom
CTO / Cloud Architect

D: +44 20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<htp://www.shapeblue.com/>
| Twitter:@cloudstackguru<https://twitter.com/#!/cloudstackguru>

ShapeBlue Ltd, 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London, WC2N 4HS<x-apple-data-detectors://5>

On 17 Mar 2015, at 17:16, "Len.Bellemore@alternativenetworks.com<mailto:Len.Bellemore@alternativenetworks.com>"
<Len.Bellemore@alternativenetworks.com<mailto:Len.Bellemore@alternativenetworks.com>>
wrote:

Hi Guys,

I'm running ACS 4.5 in Dev and I've come across an issue where I can't delete an ISO that
has failed to upload.  It might be an unavailable webserver or whatever, so the template creates
an entry in the DB, but never actually downloads or installs.  When I try to delete it via
the UI or Cloudmonkey it throws an error:

errortext = Please specify a valid template

Seen that before?

Thanks
Len

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.