cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Suresh Sadhu <Suresh.Sa...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: no operation available on template
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 15:19:48 GMT
As andrija said you need to manually update the db.(check the vm_template table for state of
your temple and update its state.

Regards
sadhu

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrija Panic [mailto:andrija.panic@gmail.com]
Sent: 13 March 2015 19:49
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: no operation available on template

What is the STATE column value in the database ?

My experience -  it is *ing (starting, copying, stopping... or other *ing)
- then it usually needs to be changed manually inside database to "*.ed"
(started, destroyed,stopped) etc - and then you can perform your actions/buttons present again...

Check the database and let us know.

--

Andrija Panić