cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Secondary Storage VM & Console Proxy creation failure
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 06:44:49 GMT
Hi Daniel,

I'm not exactly sure what's happening. The general issues around this
are incorrectly configured primary/secondary storage, systemvm templates
not seeded or chmod issues.

If you're trying with KVM, you may read this:
http://bhaisaab.org/logs/cloudstack-kvm

For ACS 4.4 - Download systemvm templates from this URL and check the
MD5 checksum after downloading:

http://packages.shapeblue.com/systemvmtemplate/4.4

If you need docs and all links on one page try this:
http://shapeblue.com/packages

Lastly, when you try a clean/fresh installation next time and face any
issues share the management server logs somewhere with us so we can help
debug your issues.

Regards.

On Friday 06 March 2015 09:47 PM, Daniel Kollmer wrote:

--
Regards,
Rohit Yadav

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.