cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sonali Jadhav <son...@servercentralen.se>
Subject Slow upload download on storage network
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2015 12:26:29 GMT
Hi,

I have observed that storage network operations are really slow. When I download any iso,
like just 4GB iso takes 4-5 Hrs. It's so weird. My secondary storage in nfs.
I felt since SSVM is mounting the secondary storage mount on ssvm and downloading iso from
there. That could be cause of slow network. So I even changed service offering for SSVM, and
gave more memory and cpu, it's still same.
I have configured Storage network for secondary storage traffic. So I am wondering what could
be problem, since there is dedicated nic on nfs server and xenserver host, so it should just
work.

I am running CS 4.4.2 .

Thanks,
/Sonali