cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sanjeev Neelarapu <sanjeev.neelar...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Network ACL Lists
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 05:40:34 GMT
As of now there is no way.

From: Timothy Lothering [mailto:tlothering@datacentrix.co.za]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2015 1:48 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Network ACL Lists

Hi,

Is there a way to specify the destination IP/Server in the Network ACL Lists?

I know we can specify the Source CIDR, but what if a Customer wants to secure his environment
more?

Kind Regards,

Timothy

[www.datacentrix.co.za]<http://www.datacentrix.co.za>

Timothy Lothering
Solutions Architect
Managed Services

T: +27877415535
F: +27877415100
C: +27824904099
E: tlothering@datacentrix.co.za<mailto:tlothering@datacentrix.co.za>
www.datacentrix.co.za<http://www.datacentrix.co.za/>

           Serious about performance, passionate about value

[cid:115020410175900768@za-mta-8.za.mimecast.lan]<mailto:madam@datacentrix.co.za?subject=Request%20for%20information:%20MS%20Server%202003%20EOS%20customer%20information%20session,%2019%20Feb%202015%20in%20Midrand>

________________________________
Disclaimer
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the official business of Datacentrix
Holdings Ltd. and its subsidiaries ('Datacentrix') is proprietary to Datacentrix. It is confidential,
legally privileged and protected by law. Datacentrix does not own and endorse any other content.
Views and opinions are those of the sender unless clearly stated as being that of Datacentrix.
The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient. Please notify the sender
immediately if it has unintentionally reached you and do not read, disclose or use the content
in any way. Datacentrix cannot assure that the integrity of this communication has been maintained
nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.
[cid:115020410175900868@za-mta-8.za.mimecast.lan]