cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Yiping Zhang <yzh...@marketo.com>
Subject Re: how to configure multi-homed management server?
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2015 21:10:49 GMT
Update:

Now my mgr¹s eth0 is configured with IP address on the lab network, the
hostname is set to the name of lab network IP. However, after I run
cloudstack-setup-databases and cloudstack-setup-management scripts, I
still find the wrong IP address in global setting param "hosts", and wrong
value for param ³management.network.cidr².

It looks like that running cloudstack-setup-management script (with
immediate start of cloudstack-management service) populates DB tables.  So
my question comes down to how does cloudstack-management service
determine these configuration values ?

Thanks

Yiping