cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Tilak Raj Singh <tila...@gmail.com>
Subject No guest IP asked when creating pod
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2015 21:43:24 GMT
Hi,

I am using basic networking in cloudstack. When initially I setup the first
pod cloudstack asked me for a range of Guest Ip addresses to be assigned to
the VM.
Now I need to add hosts from a different subnet and hence I created another
Pod. But cloudstack does not ask for any guest IP addresses this time when
creating the Pod. I was going through Paul Angus's Cloudstack Networking
Video Here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF9dq0aSb_I and it mentions that
different pods can have different guest CIDRs in basic networking. How can
I achieve that? Hence when I try to create VMs on these new hosts the
process gets failed. The logs show that IP address is not available to be
assigned. What should I do?

Regards