cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Praveen B <pbprave...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to configure multi-homed management server?
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2015 04:21:11 GMT
Hi Zhang,

"host" parameter in the global settings will decide system VMs to
communicate to MGMT ip address on port 8250. Since you have two IP
addresses on management server, CloudStack has picked up your corporate
network IP address.

As a fix, change the "host" parameter to your lab network IP address and
destroy system VMs. New system VMs will point to correct mgmt IP. Let me
know how it goes.

Thanks,
Praveen