cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ravi Bandara <r...@calpop.com>
Subject Trying to upload SSL via API
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2015 18:08:47 GMT
Hi,

I have been trying to upload a custom SSL certificate to my Cloudstack
setup using the API.

I've been referencing the guide found at:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Procedure+to+Replace+realhostip.com+with+Your+Own+Domain+Name

The command I am trying to run is:

curl
http://localhost:8096/client/api?command=uploadCustomCertificate&id=1&name=root1&domainsuffix=mydomain.com&certificate=-----BEGIN%20CERTIFICATE-----
<customcertificate>-----END%20CERTIFICATE-----

No matter what I do I keep getting the error:

 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><uploadcustomcertificateresponse
cloud-stack-version="4.4.2"><errorcode>431</errorcode><cserrorcode>9999</cserrorcode><errortext>Unable
to execute API command uploadcustomcertificate due to missing parameter
certificate</errortext></uploadcustomcertificateresponse>

Been tearing my hair out trying to figure out why it keeps erroring out on
"due to missing parameter certificate"

Thanks,

--
Ravi Bandara