cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Osay Osman Yuuni <oyu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Docker Support?
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 15:24:16 GMT
Hi Lucian and others.  Thanks very much to this.  By following your
suggestions I now have this working like snake oil.  Like you mentioned
this works great out of the box.  I'm now heading off to github to download
the cloudstack enabled machine program to start some serious work.  Great
work and thanks for sharing the template and suggestions.

Cheers,

Osay

PS: I never gave cloudmonkey a thought but after this I think I'm going to
consign the web gui to very mundane tasks.

On 3 February 2015 at 21:32, Nux! <nux@li.nux.ro> wrote:

> I use cloudmonkey for that, much better than the UI in many respects.
>
> Lucian
>
> --
>
> Nux!
> www.nux.ro

> [...]
> [...]