cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Osay Osman Yuuni <oyu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Docker Support?
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2015 08:21:48 GMT
Hi @sebgoa,
Thanks for putting up the ansible-kubernetes.  I'm trying it out and have
hit an issue.  I've edited k8s.yml and replaced the template with the name
of my own template.  When I try to run the playbook I get this error

failed: [localhost] => {"failed": true, "parsed": false}
/bin/sh: 1:
/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/bin/python: not
found

I'm running this off an Ubuntu 14.04 VM.  The template I specified is a
coreOS (stable) template for cloudstack.  Are there any prerequisites I
might have missed?

Cheers
Osay