cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Partha Goswami <par...@tulisoft.co.in>
Subject Re: HyperV help
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2015 09:51:19 GMT
 msbuild  CloudStackAgentSetup.wixproj  right?

and i am getting

"E:\cloudstack\hyperv\hyperv\DotNet\InstallerSetup\CloudStackAgentSetup\CloudSt
ackAgentSetup.wixproj" (default target) (1) ->

E:\cloudstack\hyperv\hyperv\DotNet\InstallerSetup\CloudStackAgentSetup\CloudS
tackAgentSetup.wixproj(114,3): error MSB4019: The imported project
"C:\Program
Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\WiX\v3.x\Wix.targets" was not found. Confirm
that
 the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists
on d
isk.

    0 Warning(s)
    1 Error(s)