cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dan Dong <dongda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Force cleaning primary storage.
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 16:57:47 GMT
Hi, Geoff,
  Thanks, while I think they are mostly DATA volumes as what I see on the
UI, but shouldn't they will be deleted automatically after a VM instance
has been deleted and expunged? Or one has to delete DATA volumes explicitly
by hand( if so, finding out which DATA volume belongs to which VM will be a
problem, as the VM has already gone)?

NameDATA-34
IDdf4d1b29-4c8b-4308-912e-88a7511ffdf7Zonezone1StateReadyStatus
TypeDATADISKStorage TypesharedHypervisorKVMSize 30.00 GBMin IOPS
Max IOPS
VM IDdetachedVM display name
VM state
Device ID
StorageprimaryCreated29 Jan 2015 11:02:49DomainROOTAccountadmin

Cheers,
Dan