cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Tejas Sheth <tshet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XenServer 6.5 released
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2015 12:08:54 GMT
Hello Guyz,

  We require to install xenserver 6.5 in new servers because of hardware
competibility. We are already using cloudstack 4.3. Does an one have tested
cloudstack 4.3 with xenserver 6.5.
I am really loking for xenserver 6.5 and cloudstack compatibility related
information before proceeding with installation of xenservers.

Thanks and regards
Tejas

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 2:55 PM, Vadim Kimlaychuk <Vadim.Kimlaychuk@elion.ee