cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Somesh Naidu <Somesh.Na...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: CS 4.3.2 virtual router issue
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2015 20:16:01 GMT
Did you check the entries in the nics table for that router? That might give you some pointers.

Somesh
CloudPlatform Escalations
Citrix Systems, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Skinner [mailto:john.skinner@appcore.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2015 10:59 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: CS 4.3.2 virtual router issue

Running CloudStack 4.3.2 with advanced networking using Open vSwitch on
KVM. I am having an issue where my virtual router is coming up with 2
public interfaces when there should only be 1. CloudStack is only
requesting the 3 interfaces (private, control, and public) but the VM is
coming up with 4. The second public interface comes up with the same IP as
the first public interface. This obviously really breaks routing and ip
forwarding as the postrouting rules in iptables get created for the second
interface when the traffic is coming in on the 1st interface.

Has any one seen anything like this? I can't figure out why it is getting
created with 2 public interfaces.