cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Anshul Gangwar <anshul.gang...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: HyperV help
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2015 06:23:23 GMT
You are using advanced zone without security group right?

Have you tried disabling and enabling zone?

Regards,
Anshul

On 27-Feb-2015, at 11:33 am, Partha Goswami <partha@tulisoft.co.in<mailto:partha@tulisoft.co.in>>
wrote:

I have checked all permission, everything is well, I have logged in with
same user account of agent installed and I can create VM from HyperV
manager. But not using cloudstack

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 10:48 AM, Anshul Gangwar <anshul.gangwar@citrix.com<mailto:anshul.gangwar@citrix.com>>