cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Docker Support?
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2015 18:41:18 GMT
for questions like these, submit a github issue on the project itself, since it's not cloudstack
code.

On Feb 13, 2015, at 4:23 AM, Osay Osman Yuuni <oyuuni@gmail.com> wrote:

> Never mind @sebgoa.  Works like snake oil
>
> On 13 February 2015 at 10:21, Osay Osman Yuuni <oyuuni@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi @sebgoa,
> Thanks for putting up the ansible-kubernetes.  I'm trying it out and have hit an issue.
 I've edited k8s.yml and replaced the template with the name of my own template.  When I try
to run the playbook I get this error

> failed: [localhost] => {"failed": true, "parsed": false}
> /bin/sh: 1: /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/bin/python: not
found

> I'm running this off an Ubuntu 14.04 VM.  The template I specified is a coreOS (stable)
template for cloudstack.  Are there any prerequisites I might have missed?