cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Harikrishna Patnala <harikrishna.patn...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Xenserver tools6.1+ UI option
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2015 10:02:24 GMT
Hi Prapul,

I think while creating the template from VM, we need to mark the checkbox “Original XS Version
is 6.1+”, and then deploy vm using that template, you can see vm status saying Xentools
are there.
Or you can edit the already created template parameters and then deployvm using that template.

Thanks,
Harikrishna

On 23-Feb-2015, at 2:05 pm, Jayapal Reddy Uradi <jayapalreddy.uradi@citrix.com> wrote:

> Hi Prapul,
>
> You need to attach ISO in VM details page and install the tools from the VM.
> After installing you will see the updated status.
>
> Thanks,
> Jayapal
> On 23-Feb-2015, at 1:29 PM, prapul cool <prapul_cool2000@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
>> Hi Jayapal
>>
>>      I am upload the screen shot in my blog please go through the below link
>> http://psiclouds.blogspot.in/
>>

>> ThanksPrapul
>>

>>    On Monday, 23 February 2015 12:17 PM, Jayapal Reddy Uradi <jayapalreddy.uradi@citrix.com>
wrote:

>> Hi Prapul,
>>
>> Can you please upload your screen in public location and share the image link.
>> You can't attach files in this mailing list.
>>
>> THanks,
>> Jayapal
>>
>> On 23-Feb-2015, at 11:40 AM, prapul cool <prapul_cool2000@yahoo.com.INVALID<mailto:prapul_cool2000@yahoo.com.INVALID>>
>> wrote:
>>
>> HI,
>>
>> We are using Xenserver 6.2 with all hot fixes in our cloud environment and created
a template with Xentools and deployed the vm.After deploying the vm, status shows that there
is no Xentools 6.1+ in UI interface. at the same time in xencenter shows that xentools installed.