cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Lothering <tlother...@datacentrix.co.za>
Subject Re: Network ACL Lists
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 08:17:57 GMT
Hi,

Is there a way to specify the destination IP/Server in the Network ACL Lists?

I know we can specify the Source CIDR, but what if a Customer wants to secure his environment
more?

Kind Regards,

Timothy
Timothy Lothering
Solutions Architect
Managed Services

T: +27877415535
F: +27877415100
C: +27824904099
E: tlothering@datacentrix.co.za

DISCLAIMER NOTICE:

Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the official business of Datacentrix
Holdings Ltd. and its subsidiaries
('Datacentrix') is proprietary to Datacentrix. It is confidential, legally privileged and
protected by law. Datacentrix does not
own and endorse any other content. Views and opinions are those of the sender unless clearly
stated as being that of Datacentrix.
The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient. Please notify the sender
immediately if it has unintentionally
reached you and do not read, disclose or use the content in any way. Datacentrix cannot assure
that the integrity of this communication
has been maintained nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.