cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Carlos ReƔtegui <create...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XenServer 6.2, mgmt nic bonding, bridge mode and cloudstack 4.4.2 error
Date Sat, 21 Feb 2015 18:03:18 GMT
You can use vswitch if you change the network offering and remove security groups (if that
is ok for your deployment).  However I have had problems with some versions of CS that will
not let you add anything but bridge. Unfortunately can't remember which off the top of my
head.

Also make sure that vhdutil got copied over to the hosts. CS needs a different version than
the one on XS.  I hear the one on 6.5 is ok, but I believe all other versions need the one
that the docs tell you to install. In earlier versions of the docs they had the wrong location
on the management server to put it on. Not sure if this has been corrected.

On some of my setups I have not had luck with iptables and had to disable it for networking
to work between my hosts (not an issue for my use to have the fw off).  I think this was mostly
due to me patching XS and CS not supporting the updated XS. Don't think this is an issue for
6.2 though.