cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From José Egas López <josee...@farmaenlace.com>
Subject RE: How to shutdown CS?
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 22:06:08 GMT
Ok, thanks, and what about de sysVMs?

Regards,

José

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Somesh Naidu [mailto:Somesh.Naidu@citrix.com]
Enviado el: martes, 10 de febrero de 2015 16:52
Para: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Asunto: RE: How to shutdown CS?

When you say "entire Cloudstack infrastructure" do you mean all hypervisor
hosts, guests, storage servers, etc?

Ideally, from a CS perspective, stopping the management service (all
servers) should suffice. If you want to be extra careful, you could first
disable all your zones from the UI, wait for all currently running
operations to finish and then stop management service. Beyond that, you
could follow the guidelines from the hypervisor and storage vendors to pull
the services down on those.

Regards,
Somesh