cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Docker Support?
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 13:31:29 GMT

On Jan 31, 2015, at 7:27 PM, Andrei Mikhailovsky <andrei@arhont.com> wrote:

> I guess there has been a lot of changes since i've last checked. When I was testing it
about half a year ago,  the ssh keys did not work out of the box and had to be scipted into
the image itself before uploading to acs.

it works totally out of the box. As Lucian mentioned if you start an instance specifying an
SSH key, the instance will get it from the VR userdata….

as easy as pie and exactly like on AWS or EC2

I pointed to the automated builds from coreOS directly and the scripts used to setup the keys
automatically.

> Andrei

box, so if you'd like your CoreOS instance to do some action you can script it here.

> Not sure how exactly it would work better on Openstack as Andrei intimated. Pretty much
everything seemed to work to the best of my (limited Coreos) knowledge.