cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Mārtiņš Jakubovičs <mart...@vertigs.lv>
Subject Instance type preferences
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2015 10:57:23 GMT
Hello,

I try to achieve configuration, where I got two clusters, and I want to
use one for windows machines and other for linux machines. In
documentation are described, that is possible to assign VM per its type:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-administration/en/4.3/virtual_machines.html#assigning-vms-to-hosts

In Infrastructure -> Hosts, when edit host, there is possible specify
"OS Preference", when I select "Windows" in one host, windows machines
continues spawn in "linux" cluster anyway, rather than in cluster which
have host I specify this setting.

What I do wrong and how I can achieve such configuration?

Thanks.