cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.5.0 RC3
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2015 12:49:09 GMT
+1

Adding users@, you may use the following if you're unable to build from
source:

SystemVM template links:
http://packages.shapeblue.com/systemvmtemplate/4.5/

Repository for testing 4.5 RC3:
(noredist build, built using 187935a0e3c68e01ed33a8f7f0e6d69e6cdb0aca)

CentOS6:
http://packages.shapeblue.com/cloudstack/testing/centos/

CentOS7:
http://packages.shapeblue.com/cloudstack/testing/centos7/

Debian:
http://packages.shapeblue.com/cloudstack/testing/debian/

My test results:

Simulator based smoke tests are green:
https://travis-ci.org/apache/cloudstack/builds/49891244

Following was tested with KVM (Ubuntu 14.04LTS based) and works:

- Basic Zone with shared storage: vm lifecycle (start, stop, restart,
scaleup etc), snapshot, migration
- Basic Zone with local storage: vm lifecycle, snapshots, migration
(migration only when VM was shutdown in case of KVM but in case of Xen
tested that live migration works)
- Advance Zone with/without local storage: vm lifecycle, snapshots,
migration (migration only when VM was shutdown in case of KVM but in
case of Xen tested that live migration works), firewall rules,
portforwarding, etc.
- VPC in Advance Zone with/without local/shared storage: vm lifecycle,
sbtier management, port forwarding, snat etc.
- SAML testing with Fiede OpenIDP, OneLogin, PingIdentity work; with
Shibboleth based IdP improvements are needed as such IdPs have org
specific use-cases, attributes and security policies (docs updated:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-administration/en/latest/accounts.html#using-a-saml-2-0-identity-provider-for-user-authentication)

--
Regards,
Rohit Yadav