cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jörg Brause <joerg.bra...@mailbox.org>
Subject Re: Cloudstack using without virtual Router
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 22:51:24 GMT
Hi,

actually we have on our Ovirt Machines 2 Network interfaces, 1 for
Management network an 1 for the guest systems.

If we deploy a new Machine they become automatic a new
DHCP address from the Cisco router (between 10.10.10.220 and
10.10.10.250 /24).

After installation from our OS we change it manually to an other IP.
(e.g. Public for Company 10.10.10.100 - 10.10.10.150 /24, or Internal
for team 10.10.10.151 - 10.10.10.219 /24)

The IPs are in the same VLAN and IP range.  In front of the router a
firewall manage the access for the company.
A full automatic configuration from the Virtual router is not possible.
The address, that we should use for the company-wide access, are defined
by an other team.

Kind Regards,
Joerg