cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Anshul Gangwar <anshul.gang...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: HyperV help
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2015 04:58:40 GMT
Have you installed certificate on port 8250?
You can install it using steps mentioned at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Manually+Creating+and+installing+self+signed+certificate+for+CloudStack+Management+Server+communication+with+Hyper-V+agent.

Also please post some management server logs which you are seeing while connecting to Hyper-V
Host.

Regards,
Anshul

On 22-Feb-2015, at 12:04 pm, Partha Goswami <partha@tulisoft.co.in<mailto:partha@tulisoft.co.in>>