cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com>
Subject Re: Major breakage in GUI after upgrade from 4.3.2 to 4.4.2
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 21:22:07 GMT
Stephan,

Thanks, the delete function has indeed been moved into the Zones tab.

I did try to select several languages including English just now and all of them show the
'label.anything' style tabs and buttons for some of the items. So, that did not fix it. I
wonder if the installation of the GUI part got corrupted somehow.

Andrei