cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com>
Subject Major breakage in GUI after upgrade from 4.3.2 to 4.4.2
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 12:39:59 GMT
Hi guys,

I've recently upgraded my ASC from version 4.3.2 to version 4.4.2. The upgrade process went
well without any setbacks or issues. I've not seen any errors in the log files. All looks
good apart from the GUI issues. I've tried to clear browser caches and pressed force refresh
as well. This happens in Firefox as well as Chrome.

The following major issue that i've identified so far:

1. I can no longer create new instances. Regardless of if I am doing it from the ISO or existing
Templates. After following the Add Instance wizard and clicking on the Launch button nothing
happens. The wizard window becomes shaded and the spinning circle appears. I've left it for
hours without any change. When the Launch button is pressed, the management server does not
receive an API call to create an instance. There are actually nothing in the logs after the
button is pressed. However, I can successfully create new instances by using the CloudMonkey.

The following minor issues that i've seen so far:

1. The elements in the Dashboard screen are not fitting their corresponding boxes. They stick
out and not aligning properly
2. Some Tabs are now labeled properly and instead show something like: label.zones or label.add.isolated.network
and a few more that i've noticed, but can't recall exactly what they were.

Has anyone else seen these types of issues with the 4.4.x branch? Any thoughts on what is
causing the issues and how to resolve them?

Thanks

Andrei