cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From prapul cool <prapul_cool2...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Xenserver tools6.1+ UI option
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2015 07:59:09 GMT
Hi Jayapal

      I am upload the screen shot in my blog please go through the below link
http://psiclouds.blogspot.in/

ThanksPrapul

     On Monday, 23 February 2015 12:17 PM, Jayapal Reddy Uradi <jayapalreddy.uradi@citrix.com>
wrote:

 Hi Prapul,

Can you please upload your screen in public location and share the image link.
You can't attach files in this mailing list.

THanks,
Jayapal

On 23-Feb-2015, at 11:40 AM, prapul cool <prapul_cool2000@yahoo.com.INVALID<mailto:prapul_cool2000@yahoo.com.INVALID>>