cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From TommyBW <cloudst...@altanovabw.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade Problem
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2015 07:32:15 GMT
Hi All,

I never could get the VR to upgrade for the account. So I created a new network in the account
and Moved all relevant VMs to the new network. After adding/changing a lot of firewall rules
all was ok. Thanks so much for the help.

Kind regards,

TS

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Dunaway" <dave.dunaway@gmail.com>
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2015 6:26:25 PM
Subject: Re: Upgrade Problem

A simple obvious check... .is the VR 'running' on your hypervisor? I seem
to remember ACS not wanting to "start" a machine that is already started
... it expects to find a VR in the 'stopped' state. Seems like perhaps the
ACS UI shows 'stopped'  but on the Hypervisor it's already running... in
which case you get this state conflict. If this is the case, then stop the
VR on the hypervisor manually, then try again from the ACS UI.

hth.