cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Star Guo" <st...@ceph.me>
Subject Live migration ip address with kvm
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2015 01:46:24 GMT
Hi, all,

  Can I create tags in physical host in CloudStack ? I see template and instance support tags.

  I want to add a tag like “livemigrationipaddress” on kvm host, and change the kvm hypervisor
code support assign the live migration ip address (may be storage network with 10gbps ) while
default is the management ip.

CloudMonkey

 > help create tags

(createTags) Creates resource tag(s)

This API is asynchronous.

Required params are resourceids tags resourcetype

Parameters

customer = (string) identifies client specific tag. When the value is not null, the tag can't
be used by cloudStack code internally

resourceids = (list) list of resources to create the tags for

tags = (map) Map of tags (key/value pairs)

resourcetype = (string) type of the resource

  Are there another good idea to do this ? Thanks.

Best Regards,

Star Guo