cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Conrad Geiger <cgei...@it1solutions.com>
Subject RE: urgent help needed: primary storage became unplugged after xenserver roboot
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 00:18:54 GMT
I seem to recal there were some clouds tack files overwritten with updates.  I'd try redeploy
it in cloudstack.  I would also take a pool backup first.
Also check the XS logs for errors.   /var/log/messages and /var/log/SMlog

-------- Original message --------
From: Yiping Zhang <yzhang@marketo.com>
Date: 01/13/2015 5:43 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: urgent help needed: primary storage became unplugged after xenserver roboot

Hi,  All:

I need some urgent help in restoring my CS instance (version 4.3.1).

After patching xenserver 6.2,  I rebooted the pool master (I have two xen hypervisors).  After
the pool master comes back, the SR for the primary storage  became “unplugged”, and shown
as broken in XenCenter.  The volume is not mounted on pool master host any more.

How do I get it back without losing any data ?

Thanks for all helps.

Yiping