cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Yuri Kogun <yko...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: urgent help needed: primary storage became unplugged after xenserver roboot
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 09:47:33 GMT
We had a similar problem before. It turned out to be a unsupported combination of cloudstack
+ xenserver (we did run 4.2.1 with xenserver 6.2 sp1) . Please check you have all required
patches applied on the Xen box.

Best regards
Yuri

> From: cgeiger@it1solutions.com
> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
> Subject: RE: urgent help needed: primary storage became unplugged after xenserver roboot
> Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 00:18:54 +0000
>
> I seem to recal there were some clouds tack files overwritten with updates. I'd try redeploy
it in cloudstack. I would also take a pool backup first.
> Also check the XS logs for errors. /var/log/messages and /var/log/SMlog

After the pool master comes back, the SR for the primary storage became “unplugged”, and
shown as broken in XenCenter. The volume is not mounted on pool master host any more.