cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Yuri Kogun <yko...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: Root admin system capacity after upgrade to 4.3
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 09:44:49 GMT
Tank you, Somesh
It has been running without any problems for a few days now. Will go ahead  with the production
upgrade

> From: Somesh.Naidu@citrix.com
> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
> Subject: RE: Root admin system capacity after upgrade to 4.3
> Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 18:19:10 +0000
>
> I believe you can ignore this.
>
> The dashboard home page is only supposed to show up some of the elements and when you
dig into one of the resources, it shows all the resources for the Zone the resource belongs
to.

on the root dashboard in the system capacity I can see only charts for Zone CPU, memory and
secondary storage. Before the upgrade we used to have charts on primary storage, Public and
shared IP's.

> If I click on one of the charts in system capacity , it directs me to Zone details table,
where I can see the stats on all resources as expected. Apart from that we don't have any
problems with the cloudstack installation and no errors in the logs.