cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Glenn Wagner <glenn.wag...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Upgrade Problem
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2015 18:03:01 GMT
Hi,

Can you tell me more about your environment , what Hypervisor are you using (XenServer or
KVM)?

Glenn Wagner

-----Original Message-----
From: TommyBW [mailto:cloudstack@altanovabw.com]
Sent: 14 January 2015 08:40 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Upgrade Problem

yes I did try that..

----- Original Message -----
From: "Somesh Naidu" <Somesh.Naidu@citrix.com>
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 4:38:13 PM

Have you tried destroying the VR?

-----Original Message-----
From: TommyBW [mailto:cloudstack@altanovabw.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 6:32 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org

Hi All,

I have been doing an upgrade on my management server and there were a few issues that were
encountered. The upgrade was from CS 4.2.1 to 4.4.2.

The virtual router did not manage to upgrade using the cli command #nohup cloudstack-sysvmadm
-d IPaddress -u cloud -p password -a > sysvm.log 2>&1 &

I managed to upgrade the SSVM and the CPVM fine but the VRVM is sitting in a stopped state
and cannot start.

From the UI I can see VR is stopped and when I try do an update I get the following error
message:

Resource [DataCenter:1] is unreachable: Unable to reboot domR, it is not in right state Stopped

Is there anyone that has encountered this and how did you manage to fix this error.

Looking forward to responses

Kind regards,

Tommy Sosa

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.