cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sonali Jadhav <son...@servercentralen.se>
Subject shared network vs isolated network
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2015 11:41:29 GMT
Hi,

I have deployed zone with Security groups disabled. I have few doubts,

1)      For getting shared network working is it required to have zone enabled with security
groups?

2)      Why is that Public IP ranges added on Public NIC can't be used for shared network?

3)      Isn't it weird that we have to add public IP ranges for shared network on Guest NIC
and for isolated network on Public NIC? I mean why two different NIC ? in the end its public
network  traffic.
/sonali