cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sonali Jadhav <son...@servercentralen.se>
Subject RE: Help! cant perform any operation on VMs
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2015 10:01:01 GMT
Ok updated value in database. But now if I try to start VM in CloudStack its giving new error.

Can you check attached log file?

It was totally fine and up, I don’t know what happened. On last Friday I configured HA.
It looked fine, After that there was no other changes in CloudStack.

/sonali
-----Original Message-----
From: Geoff Higginbottom [mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2015 2:44 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: Help! cant perform any operation on VMs

What state does CloudStack 'think' the VR is in and what state is it actually in?

Assuming it is running but CloudStack thinks its stopped, mark it as Running in the DB (table
vm_instance), then stop it from CloudStack, and then start it from CloudStack.

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com