cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Tilak Raj Singh <tila...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Xen Server and KVM together
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2015 01:16:55 GMT
Thanx Geoff and Tim for your quick replies..

I cant use Xen Server as I wish to use Xen within centos. I needed some
more help as to how to setup Xen Hosts for cloudstack. I installed Xen on
my CentOS 6.5 x86_64 version using this link
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Xen/Xen4QuickStart

Can somebody provide me official cloudstack links for systemvm templates
for Xen? I am using cloudstack 4.4.1 as my management server.

I wanted to know what else will I have to do except for downloading the
systemVm templates for Xen on my management host except for adding that
entry into my cloud.configuration table as Geoff told in the same thread.

Also I would like to enquire do I have to switch to manual networking and
close the network manager and create a cloudbr0 bridge for Xen host too
like we do for KVM?