cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dave Dunaway <dave.duna...@gmail.com>
Subject VM's not in host report...turning themselves off.
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2015 17:59:56 GMT
Anyone come across this log message:

-VM is now missing from host report but we detected that it might be
migrated to other host by vCenter

In our case we had a host recently go into maintenance mode with asyncjobs
left running for VM's on that host. We set the asyncjobs to 'Done' and the
machine boots but then gets turned off again 5 mins later. The log keeps on
mentionning this "host report" but I can't find any reference to it
anywhere.

Anyone experience this before or have an idea of what might be going on?

Thanks!

Dave.