cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Osay Osman Yuuni <oyu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Docker Support?
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 14:25:48 GMT
Hi Lucian,

Thanks for the pointer.  I seem to be blind to the updated README referred
to in the pull request.  I don't see any entry for cloudstack.  Still
searching.  Also I just found that there is an image for cloudstact at
CoreOS (
http://stable.release.core-os.net/amd64-usr/current/coreos_production_cloudstack_image.bin.bz2).
I'm now wondering how this gets into a template.

Cheers

Osay