cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: External use of a single IP / blacklist IP
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 12:22:29 GMT
1. make sure it is out of range for the particular network type (i.e.
define a network 1.2.3.0/24 with start-ip 1.2.3.4 and then use
1.2.3.1-3 for other purposes (gateway, your dns/dhcp etc)
2. or create a vm with that ip and disable it for us (edit
/etc/init.d/* to make sure it doesn't claim network)
3. edit thje database to trick cloudstack (not recomendable)

good luck,

--
Daan