cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ian Duffy <...@ianduffy.ie>
Subject Re: Cloud-Stack Configuration | Vagrant
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 08:07:56 GMT
(Dropping dev list)

Hi Supun,

The referred [1] either binary-installation-basic (4.3 or 4.4) or
binary-installation-advanced (4.3 only, will work with 4.4 but expect
failures and to have to set your xen network labels manually.) should work
for you.
Just ensure you have your virtualbox interfaces configured accordingly.

I believe your some of your colleagues are using [1].

Hope this helps.
Ian