cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Keerthiraja SJ <sjkeer...@gmail.com>
Subject I could not able to stop VM or Reboot in CS 4.2.1
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 05:27:29 GMT
Hi All

Today I was trying one of my VM to stop or reboot. But I could not do via
cloudstack. @ the same time I could able to ssh my VM via public ip.

I am reluctant to shutdown or reboot from the VM because if it didn't start
then It could be problem.

When I try to reboot I could see error pop as pasted below

Error
====
[ Resource [Host:9548] is unreachable: Host 9548: Host with specified id is
not in the right state: Alert ]

Along with this please find my management-server.log which is uploaded in
dropbox.com in this log I did the stop and reboot action.

Dropbox link of management log.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yp6upcmrbbp0yj0/management-server.log?dl=0

Thanks,
Keerthi